Kid Friendly Easy Ratatouille Recipe
This healthy kid friendly ratatouille is the perfect Summer dinner!
- 2 tbs Olive Oil
- 1 Medium Yellow Onion
- 4 Cloves Garlic
- 1 Large Eggplant
- 2 Medium Yellow Squash or Zucchini
- 1 Medium Red or Yellow Bell Pepper
- 3 Medium Tomatoes Or Substitute 1 Can Crushed Tomatoes
- 3 sprigs Fresh Thyme or Rosemary
- 1/2 tsp Oregano
- 1 handful Fresh Basil (1/4 cup)
Prepare The Vegetables
Crush the garlic cloves.
Thinly slice or dice eggplant, squash, tomatoes, onions, and bell pepper.For younger children, I recommend dicing before cooking to save you time later.
Cover and Bake for 40 minutes or until vegetables are soft.
Allow to cool for approximately 5 minutes.
Sprinkle some fresh parmesan cheese on top for a little extra flavor at the end.